File upload guide
*Only .zip files are accepted.
1. Combine all DXF files into a single folder.
2. Create a TXT or PDF file with a list of all DXF files, with corresponding quantities, material types and material thicknesses.
3. Place your created TXT or PDF file into the folder you created in step 1.
4. ZIP your folder using a program such as 7-Zip or WinZip. We like 7-Zip because it is free and works well.
5. Click or drag your .zip file into the are to upload.
6. If you get an error that “file type is not allowed” – double check your file name for lowercase .zip
7. Click Submit
8. If you have problems, please CALL (877) 399-6760 and press 1 for sales, they will guide you through the process.